This is what you do
You are a member of one of the small SCRUM teams working on part of our SaaS solution. This can be the Xamarin apps, front-end html/java, backend c# or sql-server, depending on your experience and where you want to develop yourself.
Every three weeks your code is integrated and released in our fully automated devops environment. Every sprint you can focus on a specific part or change teams to do something new or different, all up to you.
You help your co-developers and your self by participating in peer-programming sessions and doing code reviews. You get a dedicated senior developer to coach you in your development career.
This is what you get
- Co-responsible developing our innovative saas product
- A dedicated senior coach to help you develop yourself
- Work with state of the art tools & techniques in our fully automated devops environment.
- Open, safe working environment. No hierarchy, a diverse set of inspiring people.
Modern contract. Bonus clause, part-time / anytime work, work from home, work anywhere.
- Good salary, pension, mobility, phone and first class laptop.
- You can become shareholder in the company.
These are you’re abilities
- Some experience developing .net, xamarin or java
- A bachelor degree in computer science or comparable study
- You really love developing yourself (and code!)
- You are analytical and able to switch from top-down to bottom up, from abstract to concrete and back.
Condor is cloud software for property- and asset management. It’s used by more than 2500 users in government, education, healthcare, museums and commercial property. Using our solutions enable property managers to do their work easier, faster and more efficient. Working with Condor therefor has a substantial impact, organisational as well as financial. Quality and innovation are key elements that make our platform their platform of choice. Our development- and test team play a crucial role in making that happen.
Sounds good? Get in touch with Vincent (manager development). Nothing too big, just a quick message or call to get acquainted.
mail to email@example.com.